1. Creating New ChatBot
2. Setting ChatBot Information
3. General Reply Database
4. Main Reply Database
5. Reply Extension Database
6. Reply associated with Yes/No/Why/Doubt/Elaborate
7. Keyword Search database
8. Keyword Search Start ... and End with ... Database
9. WorkSeek Database
10. Correction Database
Adding a new reply (with new replyID)
Adding a new reply (with existing replyID)
Editing a reply
- To increase the varieties of reply, sometimes you may introduce
a "secondary reply" in addition to existing replies.
- When keying in keywords database, there will be a field to
specify whether you want the chatbot to "add on" more replies in
addition to current reply.
- If yes, this will be the database to keep such replies.
For example if you have,
3 Primary replies(In Main Reply Database) under same ID: Cool, Great,
3 Extension replies(In Reply Extension Database) under same ID: I think
so, I seriously doubt it, I hope so.
specified in a particular keywords.
There will be 9 combinations of these replies.
(e.g.1) Cool. I think so.
(e.g.2) Great. I seriously doubt so.
(e.g.3) Great. I think so
and so on.
Adding a new reply (with new
- Adding a new reply will be similar to
adding new reply in General Reply
Database, hence it is not repeated here.
- The only difference is that the reply ID in this database is
independent from the reply ID in General Reply Database (and other
Adding a new reply (with
- Once you have the existing reply ID, you may add
unlimited similar replyID but with different replies.
- Adding a new reply with existing replyID will be similar to
adding new reply in General
Reply Database, hence it is not repeated here.
Editing a reply
- To edit an
existing reply, just click on the reply then click "Edit Current
- The rest will be the same as creating a new