1. Creating New ChatBot
2. Setting ChatBot Information
3. General Reply Database
4. Main Reply Database
5. Reply Extension Database
6. Reply associated with Yes/No/Why/Doubt/Elaborate
7. Keyword Search database
8. Keyword Search Start ... and End with ... Database
9. WorkSeek Database
10. Correction Database
- You can think this wordseek database as a secondary database.
- If a wordseekID (other than 0 which means do nothing) is
specified in a reply. The bot will first search the list of wordseek
keywords database on user's subsequent input before searching for
the standard keywords database.
on the left shows the workseek group of 7 to be searched before
- Once a unique group of words are created (by specifying a unique
wordseek ID when creating new wordseek group). You can add unlimited
numbers of words under this same wordseek group.
- The picture below highlights the wordseekID where you have to
key in manually and how you would like this particular word to be
searched. (C=contain anywhere in user's input, E=Only exact match to
user's input or S=Start with in user's input). The rest of the
fields are same as the other keyword database.